Gluten Free Amazon Shopping.. Made Easy

Amazon is a great source for gluten free products in bulk and they have a lot of specials. I don't mind searching through Amazon most of the times but sometimes when you are looking for gluten free items in a hurry or telling someone about different products. I made it simple here is my store front on Amazon with all gluten free products and books ! Shop with Amazon confidence, prices and reliability. The prices are the exact same as Amazon I just put it under one roof for you! It is in the works so I will be adding more items this whole week!! Gluten Free Store

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce

2C San J wheat free low sodium Tamari Sauce
1C evaporated cane sugar
1T Honey
1 ounce Sherry
1 T grated Ginger
3 Cloves of grated Garlic

Combine Tamari, sugar, honey, sherry and simmer over low heat until sugar is dissolved
stir in ginger and garlic.

Use as a marinate or serving sauce over meat and veggies.

I am still exterminating with this recipe for a glutened sauce that I really like

3 comments:

Carrie said...

that sounds delicious! I could have used that last night at the japanese restaurant my husband and I went too! thanks for sharing the recipe!! I hope I get to visit Montana someday! All the pictures I have ever seen of it are so beautiful!!

Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi Kitty,

I'm an academic physician (formerly at Harvard and Stanford) who found your blog while looking for the best health writers. I think your writing is great! I would like to feature you in the Celiac Disease Community on Wellsphere, a top 10 health website that has well over 2 million visitors monthly.

If you would like to learn more, just drop me an email to Dr.Rutledge@wellsphere.com

The Food Allergy Coach said...

Fellow gluten free blogger,

I'm staring a carnival blog as a one-stop shopping place for gluten free information. A blog carnival is like a magazine of articles that gets published on a schedule. Every 3 months (I hope it catches on so that we can do this more often), bloggers submit an article related to the GF lifestyle to be published by the host blogger. We hope that we can all learn from each other and introduce our readers to other food allergy sites out there.

Joining the community of contributors is a great way to get more readers to your blog. It's easy to do. Just follow the below link and fill in the quick form linking one of your best blog posts to the carnival page. Topic areas will include recipes, tips, research, advice/support, etc. Your post will get posted along with contributions from other GF bloggers.

http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_7356.html

The deadline for the next carnival is July 25, 2009. Be sure to let your readers know about the carnival. It'll be posted on August 1st at http://thefoodallergycoach.blogspot.com/.

Looking forward to reading your post,
Kim