Gluten Free Amazon Shopping.. Made Easy

Amazon is a great source for gluten free products in bulk and they have a lot of specials. I don't mind searching through Amazon most of the times but sometimes when you are looking for gluten free items in a hurry or telling someone about different products. I made it simple here is my store front on Amazon with all gluten free products and books ! Shop with Amazon confidence, prices and reliability. The prices are the exact same as Amazon I just put it under one roof for you! It is in the works so I will be adding more items this whole week!! Gluten Free Store

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Gluten Free Bread

Our house is just starting to be Gluten Free at the first of the year. My sister is a bread freak and that is the hardest thing to replace so far. We tried many pre-made breads and found nothing you could make a sandwich on. I dug out the bread maker and scrubbed and soaked it. I tried the Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Wonderful bread it is good! I do add about a teaspoon of organic evaporated cane sugar to the batter the dough just tasted a little off without it. I have also recently started making in the oven it takes less time and no hole in the bottom of the bread and no teflon pan either.

No comments: