Gluten Free Amazon Shopping.. Made Easy

Amazon is a great source for gluten free products in bulk and they have a lot of specials. I don't mind searching through Amazon most of the times but sometimes when you are looking for gluten free items in a hurry or telling someone about different products. I made it simple here is my store front on Amazon with all gluten free products and books ! Shop with Amazon confidence, prices and reliability. The prices are the exact same as Amazon I just put it under one roof for you! It is in the works so I will be adding more items this whole week!! Gluten Free Store

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lemon-Huckleberry Pancakes

I decided to make pancakes this morning. I went to gluten free by the bay's page for the Lemon-blueberry Pancakes and substituted Huckleberries for the blueberries since I have a freezer full and we like Huckleberries better. They are grown in the yard wild here in NW Montana and we pick and freeze them. I also didnt have any lemons so no lemon zest just the extract. The two kids who think if its gluten free it tastes terrible were home and my sister was gone so I just said hey your mom is gone want some pancakes they loved them. Didnt complain or even ask said they were the best they ever ate. They did come out very good I still want to mix up some sourdough starter with no gluten and try my old recipe for them though, that will come soon.

Love your recipe ideas Gluten Free by the Bay ( my old home town)

http://glutenfreebay.blogspot.com/2007/02/lemon-blueberry-pancakes.html

1 comment:

ByTheBay said...

Yum! Glad you enjoyed the recipe - Thanks for the shout-out