Gluten Free Amazon Shopping.. Made Easy

Amazon is a great source for gluten free products in bulk and they have a lot of specials. I don't mind searching through Amazon most of the times but sometimes when you are looking for gluten free items in a hurry or telling someone about different products. I made it simple here is my store front on Amazon with all gluten free products and books ! Shop with Amazon confidence, prices and reliability. The prices are the exact same as Amazon I just put it under one roof for you! It is in the works so I will be adding more items this whole week!! Gluten Free Store

Friday, April 6, 2007

Garlic Cheese Biscuits

The Recipe book I used is Cooking with Coconut flour by Bruce Fife ND
Page 47

4 Eggs (I used large brown organics)
1/4 cup butter or coconut oil melted (I used organic butter)
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Onion Powder (I didnt have any so I didnt add it)
1/3 cup Coconut Flour (I used Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour) (no sifter I used a fork to fluff it in the bowl so it wouldnt clump)
1/4 tsp Gluten Free Baking powder
1/2 to 3/4 Cup Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (I used 3/4 C Tilamock special reserve)
8 Diced cloves of garlic ( I used 3 regular teaspoons of chopped garlic from a container)
I also added
1/2 tsp of Parsley

Blend togegther eggs, butter, salt and onion powder and parsley. Combine Coconut flour with baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps. Fold in Cheese. Drop batter by the spoonful on to a well greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F (205C) for 15 (mine went about 22 minutes) Makes 8 Biscuits. (I made 6)

I am going to try this in a hamburger pan when it arrives.

I plan on trying some more recipes and taking pictures next time.

I didnt find this caulky it was moist that is why I put in brand names and amounts of what I used. They were very moist

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey hon, site looks good, miss you lots. Hugs :)