Gluten Free Amazon Shopping.. Made Easy

Amazon is a great source for gluten free products in bulk and they have a lot of specials. I don't mind searching through Amazon most of the times but sometimes when you are looking for gluten free items in a hurry or telling someone about different products. I made it simple here is my store front on Amazon with all gluten free products and books ! Shop with Amazon confidence, prices and reliability. The prices are the exact same as Amazon I just put it under one roof for you! It is in the works so I will be adding more items this whole week!! Gluten Free Store

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Coconut Flour Recipes

I was reading more and looking at some non-stick coconut oil and ran across some free recipes from Dr. Fifes book. It has the recipe I posted on cheese drop biscuits. I am going to use those tonight and try to make Biscuit Wrapped Hot Dogs as the gluten kids had some left over on a tray when we came home today and they looked good. I will take pictures and let you know how they turn out.

Anyway click the title and find some coconut recipes to try.

One thing to remember with coconut is batters will be thick dont add more liquid to thin or it will not come out right. Coconut flour absorbs liquid.

No comments: