Gluten Free Amazon Shopping.. Made Easy

Amazon is a great source for gluten free products in bulk and they have a lot of specials. I don't mind searching through Amazon most of the times but sometimes when you are looking for gluten free items in a hurry or telling someone about different products. I made it simple here is my store front on Amazon with all gluten free products and books ! Shop with Amazon confidence, prices and reliability. The prices are the exact same as Amazon I just put it under one roof for you! It is in the works so I will be adding more items this whole week!! Gluten Free Store

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gluten Free Heaven

I have always loved to go to grocery stores and see what is different even when I travel I like to go into grocery stores to find different things. Mostly now a days its the local meat market, Costco and Smith's, last week I went to Safeway just to see what they might of had in Passover foods that we could eat the answer there was zip zero zilch in either store. We have a Super-1 they do not have a good selection at least the one in Columbia Falls, they do have a nice produce dept with organic produce reasonably priced but thats it. Today I was in the next town over Whitefish and I haven't been into the Super-1 there that opened a couple years ago. I had spilled coffee on my shirt and was going into get Tide-to-Go but they didn't have any. I noticed a bunch of Amy's soups and wandered to that isle. I went around the corner and noticed they had more natural products and continued to look and came upon Gluten Free Heaven... A half isle of Gluten Free products!!! Gluten Free Pantry, Amy's, Anna's, Pamela's, Glutino, 123 Gluten free, Namsake. A great selection of pastas from TinkYanka to Corn Pasta to rice pasta. 7 different Ener-G breads.. I didn't have that much time so I went to my hair appointment and went back, I found in there freezer section Kinniktrik Hot Dog Buns, Hamburger Buns, Pizza shells, and Donuts!!!! Amy's Gluten Free cheese pizza. Oh and huge selection of gluten free cereals. The pizza's were $2 cheaper than the health food stores !! It is heaven in a small town with no Trader Joes, or Whole Foods or Wild Oats or Sunflower. I asked the lady she said they had just started stocking more and they had the biggest selection of there 3 local stores. I have donuts to try in the morning!! I am not a big morning eater but I have been on antibiotics and trying to make myself eat something so my stomach doesn't get nauseated its been hard for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my mouth waters every time i read one of your posts!
You need to come cook for me :P