Gluten Free Amazon Shopping.. Made Easy

Amazon is a great source for gluten free products in bulk and they have a lot of specials. I don't mind searching through Amazon most of the times but sometimes when you are looking for gluten free items in a hurry or telling someone about different products. I made it simple here is my store front on Amazon with all gluten free products and books ! Shop with Amazon confidence, prices and reliability. The prices are the exact same as Amazon I just put it under one roof for you! It is in the works so I will be adding more items this whole week!! Gluten Free Store

Friday, April 6, 2007

Pesto Pasta Salad

I used to make this with Gluten noodles.

1lb of elbow or shell pasta cooked and drained
1 large Dill Pickle chopped
1 small jar of Pimentos
1 can of sliced Olives or chopped or favorite black olives
2 ribs chopped Celery
1/2 c of chopped green onions or chopped red onion
1/2 c of Pesto Sauce
1/2 Mayo

Toss all together and serve. Makes enough for a family of 4 or buffet table.

No comments: