Gluten Free Amazon Shopping.. Made Easy

Amazon is a great source for gluten free products in bulk and they have a lot of specials. I don't mind searching through Amazon most of the times but sometimes when you are looking for gluten free items in a hurry or telling someone about different products. I made it simple here is my store front on Amazon with all gluten free products and books ! Shop with Amazon confidence, prices and reliability. The prices are the exact same as Amazon I just put it under one roof for you! It is in the works so I will be adding more items this whole week!! Gluten Free Store

Friday, April 6, 2007

Review of Bette Hagman's Mock Toll House Cookies


This recipe is from the Gluten-Free Gourmet Makes Dessert cook book page 157. I have made these twice. The first time they were a little thin but a double batch lasted 4 days with 5 people yes we are cookie monsters when there are cookies around and 3 turn up there nose when we mention Gluten Free!. These taste just like Toll House Cookies actual we think they taste better. This time I added about 2 tbs of sweet rice flour and the cookies have held together even better.

The recipe calls for her featherlight flour mix and her book tells you how to blend it. It is easy I have been keeping a jar and marking it with address labels of what flour mixes or flours are inside.

This recipe is worth the book it is a great cookie and besides doing the little flour blend its as easy as gluten toll house cookies.

No comments: